Because without it, the dream of profit can easily become the nightmare of big losses. Especially when it comes to B2B ecommerce (Business to business).
Let's start at the beginning, what is a consultant?
Let's look at the definition of the RAE.
Consultant: A person who is a specialist of a particular subject and whose job is to give advice and information to businesses, government organizations, etc.
They have a high degree of specialization and the ability to offer their knowledge to those who need it. In addition, they are capable of identifying problems and potential difficulties that arise, provide solutions, and constantly innovating and adapting to the needs of businesses.
When does your business need an e-commerce consultant?
- During the process of creating and launching an online store.
- If you have an existing online store operation that is failing and you cannot figure out why.
- To improve results and increase sales.
- In summary, always, so that your ecommerce is viable and provides value at all times.
What are the main problems that consultancies detect?
Lack of visibility, poor optimization, services and products that do not fit the market, lack of demand, absence of differentiation and specialization. Let's be more specific, what can a consultant do for your ecommerce?
With a solid, sustainable and differential value proposition:
- Generate a competitive advantage over rivals.
- Defend against competitors.
- Attract the ideal customer for you.
- Set a price policy that is profitable as well as competitive.
- Maintain profitability levels that have been previously established.
- Manage the growth of business projects.
- Grow without resorting to marketplaces.
- Reduce the costs of acquiring clients online.
- Detect markets and opportunities for expansion.
How does a consulting company work?
- Gathers information to conduct an audit.
- Analyzes the business, each of its areas and its environment.
- Investigates the target audience in order to offer them what they are looking for.
- Develops the 4 areas related to the customer-facing sales process. Discovery, Consideration, Conversion and Loyalty.
- Researchers competitors.
- Makes decisions from a neutral and impartial point of view.
- Gives his/her opinion and ideas, and suggests innovative approaches.
- Identifies opportunities.
- Identifies key people in the company and solid suppliers.
- Proposes alternative choices, strategies and solutions.
- Provides guidance and company in the process of the application and implementation of the action plans.
How does a consulting company accomplish this? What tools do they use? What actions do they take?
Here we have some examples:
- Usability and analysis of the information architecture.
- Analysis of the product catalog.
- Monitoring of metrics and implementation of sales target control.
- Analysis of the traffic and the profile of the users of the website.
- SEO analysis for search engine optimization.
- CRO conversion optimization.
- Optimization of the purchase process (payment methods, shipping methods ...).
- Definition of service and customer service protocols.
- Reviewing the legal and tax framework of online activity and the product.
- Analysis of prices and industry competitors.
- Online and offline marketing proposals.
An e-commerce consulting company is essential to get the most out of your website. Analyzing, anticipating and reacting. No se trata de decir cómo hay que hacer las cosas, sino de acompañar en su implementación. Pon una consultoría ecommerce al servicio de tu tienda online y:
Renew your business, increase your sales and increase your visibility.
One can no longer afford traditional error testing and the accumulation of failures in order to gain experience.
We are here if you need us!
We are passionate about writing content on e-commerce and technology, in order to help our clients improve their business and increase sales. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and don't miss out on the valuable insights and resources we have to share.