DIGITAL KIT PROGRAM
What is the SME Digitalisation Plan 2021-2025?
The Spanish SME Digitalisation Plan 2021-2025 is a programme endowed with €1 billion for the transformation of Spanish SMEs, with the aim of providing with the necessary tools and knowledge to open up to new sales channels and to digitize their processes and operations.
They are non-reimbursable aid (grants) for the self-employed, micro-businesses and small businesses in the form of a set of basic digital tools, available on the market.
Each project will have 100% public financing. Digital Kit has several packages, including Process Management, Ecommerce, Business Intelligence and Analytics and Online Presence.
How much is the help of the Kit Digital program? The program subsidizes 100% of the cost of the projects.
Requirements to be a beneficiary of the Kit Digital program
- Comply with the General Subsidies Law.
- Be registered in the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers of the State Tax Administration Agency.
- Not be considered a company in crisis.
- Be up-to-date with tax obligations and with Social Security.
- Do not exceed the minimum aid limit.
- Have carried out the diagnostic test of the Digital Kit program.
- Have less than 50 employees*.
The categorization of companies and amounts to be received will be based on the number of employees detailed in the table of Segments of beneficiary companies.
Main features of the Kit Digital program
- DIGITAL KIT program makes different packages (or kits) with digital solutions available to companies and freelancers.
- The digital solutions will be carried out by digitizing agents certified by Red.es. Orienteed S.L. It will be one of the companies approved to carry out your project.
- To find out which solution is the most suitable for your business, it is essential that you carry out a self-diagnostic test about your business. The result of this test will determine the level of digital intensity of your company and which solution or solutions are appropriate for your business.
- The call has not yet been published, but it is expected to do so next month of february 2022.
- The granting of aid will be non-competitive. That is, in order of entry.
- Once granted, you will have 6 months to spend the aid. You can choose up to 5 one-year digital solutions.
Maximum eligible amounts
These subsidies are intended for freelancers and SMEs. The aid depends on the number of employees. The maximum eligible amount for each company will depend on its size. Below are the maximum eligible amounts for each company:
|Segments of beneficiary companies||Maximum amount granted|
|Segment I: small companies with between 10 and 49 employees.||12.000 €|
|Segment II: small or micro-enterprises with between 3 and 9 employees.||6.000 €|
|Segment III: small or micro-enterprises with between 0 and 2 employees.||2.000 €|
Our solution for ecommerce
The digitization process is normally a complex path for any medium-sized company. On many occasions, there is no clear strategy for where you want to go and what is the best way to improve processes and open new sales channels in an increasingly digitized era.
It is for this reason that a technology-based company specialized in digital sales environments can be of great help and guide us through the key steps to start this process. In our case, and as an IT company specialized in e-commerce, we have collaborated in different digitization projects, especially in the B2B segment.
This ranges from the implementation of e-commerce solutions to the integration of these platforms with CRMs, ERPs and other communications.
We work with retail companies and the manufacturing sector in the preparation and implementation of digital transformation plans. For more information about our projects, visit our customer section.
Ecommerce Solution: Up to €2,000.
* The cost may vary depending on the segment to which your business belongs.
Categories of the Digital KIT in which we work:
Design and development of online stores on the most robust platforms in the market.
Up to 2.000€.
Analytics and Business Intelligence
Configuration of dashboards and reports on BI Studio or Power BI.
Up to 4.000€
ERP and CRM integrations of the company with other platforms.
Up to 4.000€
Website and Internet presence
Domain, Hosting, Design and SEO on WordPress.
Up to 2.000€
Don't know if you can apply for the DIGITAL KIT subsidy?
Contact us to talk.
Axes of the SME Digitalisation Plan 2021-2025
The plan is structured into five main axes, each with a differentiating objective and an independent economic contribution.
Axis 1: Digitisation of SMEs
Amount earmarked: 3,106.6 M €
The objective of the first axis is to help companies to incorporate ICTs into their systems through different programmes (Digital Toolkit, SME connectivity vouchers, Protect your company and Acelera Pyme).
Axis 1 Programmes:
- Digital Toolkit Programme: Composed of basic digitalisation packages with the aim of promoting the implementation of e-commerce, the digitalisation of relations with the Administration and with customers, the development of paperless internal processes, the implementation of electronic invoicing, or digital marketing actions.
- SME Connectivity Voucher Programme: The aim of this aid is to provide companies with an Internet connection so that they can incorporate basic digitalisation packages and increase productivity through remote work, communication with customers and suppliers and the incorporation of new technologies.
- Protect your Business Programme: The aim of this programme is to offer a series of actions to raise awareness, education and training in cybersecurity aimed specifically at SMEs and micro-companies.
- Acelera PYME Programme: This programme provides SMEs with different support mechanisms for their digitalisation through a network of offices, contents or seminars.
Axis 2: Managing change
Amount earmarked: 656 M €
The axis of support for the management of change will seek to provide in-depth training to companies. A management training programme will be launched. Experts in digital transformation will also be trained and a change agent programme will be implemented.
Axis 2 Programmes:
- Management Training Programme: The aim is to promote digital training to the management of the company (electronic commerce, resource planning systems (ERP), customer management systems (CRM), process automation, marketing, SEO, etc.)
- Training for Experts in Digital Transformation of SMEs: Training of young experts in digitalisation of SMEs.
- Agents of Change Programme: Aims to finance the incorporation of professionals in digital transformation in SMEs to develop their digitalisation plan.
Axis 3: Innovation and entrepreneurship
Amount earmarked: 439 M €
In this section the aid will be focused on actions in disruptive innovation and digital entrepreneurship. These will be managed through four different programmes. The aim is to support innovative business clusters. Similarly, support will be given to digital innovation centres and digital entrepreneurship.
Programmes Axis 3:
- Disruptive Innovation Programme for Digital Transformation in SMEs: Aims to redesign processes and develop new products, services and business models based on the intensive use of data and the adoption of key technologies for digitisation, such as cloud, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, among others, for their application in the different productive sectors.
- Support Programme for Innovative Business Groups: Support for innovation and business competitiveness strategies developed by groups or clusters of companies in the field of digitisation.
- Support Programme for Digital Innovation Centres (DIH): Support for the development of digital innovation centres that function as "one-stop shops" through which SMEs can access the information, services and facilities they need to successfully tackle their digital transformation processes.
- Digital Entrepreneurship Support Programmes: Seeking to boost digital entrepreneurship through different measures.
Axis 4: Support for digitisation by sectors
Amount earmarked: 442,59 M €
El cuarto eje se centrará en apoyar a la digitalización por sectores. En este punto los programas a desarrollar se enfocarán en las necesidades de cada sector: comercio, industria, turismo, etc.
Axis 4 Programmes:
- Active Industry Programs: Aims at the digitalisation of industry, especially industrial SMEs through different tools.
- Digital Tourism Programmes: Aims at the digital transformation of the sector by betting on disruptive innovation in processes and in the development of new digital products and services.
- Retail Digitalisation Programmes: Digitalisation of the retail and distribution sector retail and commercial distribution sector, as well as its internationalisation.
Axis 5: Coordination, efficiencies and reform
The objective of this axis is to collaborate with SMEs to provide them with professional advice on their digitalisation plans with the aim of creating a system for certifying their degree of digital maturity.
Axis 5 Programmes:
- Integrated Network of Support Capacities for SMEs: Creation of a robust network of support centres that can provide them with advisory services, training and knowledge transfer.
- Digital SME Seal: Develop and promote a scheme of accreditation and certification of the digital maturity of SMEs that serves as a seal to recognise and value business excellence and the investments made in digital transformation.
Start the digitization process and develop your e-commerce with our company.
Contact us to talk.
We are passionate about writing content on e-commerce and technology, in order to help our clients improve their business and increase sales. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and don't miss out on the valuable insights and resources we have to share.