In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this web site is the property of ORIENTEED, SL, inscrita en el R.M. de A Coruña, tomo 3588, folio 125, hoja C-54849, con CIF B70494877, sito en C/ CORDELERIA No 32, 2a PLANTA – 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA), teléfono +34 981 914 837 y correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Finalidad del portal web
ORIENTEED, SL pone a su disposición en su sitio web determinados contenidos de carácter informativo sobre sus actividades.
2. Condiciones de uso
The use of this website grants you the condition of User and implies the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
- Legal Notice
- Cookies Policy
If you do not agree with each and every one of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Access to this website does not in any way constitute the beginning of a business relationship with the owner. The owner provides you with access and use of various contents that the owner of the website or his collaborators have published on the Internet. In this sense you agree not to use any of the contents of this website for illegal purposes or prohibited by this legal notice or by the legislation in force.
The owner will in no case be responsible for the failures and incidents that could occur in the communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, for the production of any type of damage that the User or third parties could cause in the website or for the reliability and veracity of the information introduced by third parties in the website, either directly or through links.
The owner reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice, either permanently or temporarily, until it is ensured that it is effectively responsible for any damage that may occur. Likewise, the owner will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents as soon as he becomes aware that the damage caused constitutes any type of illicit act.
4. Derechos de Propiedad Intelectual
The contents, programming and design of the website are fully protected by intellectual property rights, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of these protected elements is expressly forbidden unless with the express consent of the owner. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means made available to them on the website are the property of the User who, on sending them, states that he is the legitimate author and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to the owner.
5. Legislación aplicable
Las presentes condiciones se rigen por la legislación española. Son competentes los Juzgados de A Coruña para resolver toda controversia o conflicto que se derive del presente aviso legal, renunciando expresamente el Usuario a cualquier otro foro que pudiera corresponder.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. The cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Complementary or Social Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps, among others.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used by our website are those indicated in the specific “Cookie Settings” pop-up banner.
How to deny or revoke cookie consent
Cookies can be blocked or deleted through the browser settings. The following links detail how to do it in each of the most used browsers.
- How to manage cookies on Google Chrome
- How to manage cookies on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- How to manage cookies on Microsoft Edge
- How to manage cookies on Mozilla FireFox
- How to manage cookies on Apple Safari
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection regulations, we proceed to inform you of the processing of personal data that we carry out on our clients and/or users of this website.
1. Responsible for data processing
C/ CORDELERÍA No 32, 2a PLANTA – 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA)
2. Purpose of the treatment, legitimation and conservation period.
ORIENTEED, SL may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
USER CARE SERVICE THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM, SENDING EMAILS AND/OR USE OF THE WEB CHAT SERVICE (JIVOCHAT)
- Purpose of treatment: we will treat the data strictly necessary to manage your request.
- Legitimation: there is a legitimate interest on both sides for the resolution of requests or queries. In case of claims related to our products or services, the legitimacy is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- Conservation period: the time necessary to respond to your request and in any case, until the expiry of the limitation period for possible liability actions derived from the treatment.
IF YOU WISH TO SEND US YOUR CV
- Purpose of treatment: We will use the data to make you participate in the possible selection processes of ORIENTEED, SL. If your application matches one of our vacancies, we will contact you to set up a personal interview.
- Conservation period: We will keep the data associated with your CV for 1 year. Once this period has elapsed, we will proceed to destroy them.
FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- Purpose of treatment: In case of subscription to our commercial information bulletins, personal data will be processed to manage that subscription and send you personalized information about our products or services through the email that you have provided us. You can unsubscribe in the newsletter subscription.
- Legitimation: The legitimation is your consent.
- Conservation period: until you decide to stop receiving our newsletters. You can request the withdrawal by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. Recipients of transfers
We will not pass on your details to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their processing, and to oppose to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
You can send your request through the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that we have not properly addressed your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following channels:
- Electronic office: www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid
- Phone: 901 100 099 – 91 266 35 17
6. Security measures
ORIENTEED, SL has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Our entity is attached to Confianza Online (Non-profit Association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4o 1, 28014 Madrid (Spain ). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es.
We also inform you that, as a member entity and under the terms of its Code, Confianza Online will be competent for the alternative resolution of possible controversies in the field of digital advertising and data protection related to this area. (Confianza Online website how to claim).