and Data Protection.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection regulations, we proceed to inform you of the processing of personal data that we carry out on our clients and/or users of this website.
1. Responsible for data processing
C/ CORDELERÍA No 32, 2a PLANTA – 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA)
2. Purpose of the treatment, legitimation and conservation period.
ORIENTEED, SL may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
USER CARE SERVICE THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM, SENDING EMAILS AND/OR USE OF THE WEB CHAT SERVICE (JIVOCHAT)
- Purpose of treatment: we will treat the data strictly necessary to manage your request.
- Legitimation: there is a legitimate interest on both sides for the resolution of requests or queries. In case of claims related to our products or services, the legitimacy is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- Conservation period: the time necessary to respond to your request and in any case, until the expiry of the limitation period for possible liability actions derived from the treatment.
IF YOU WISH TO SEND US YOUR CV
- Purpose of treatment: We will use the data to make you participate in the possible selection processes of ORIENTEED, SL. If your application matches one of our vacancies, we will contact you to set up a personal interview.
- Conservation period: We will keep the data associated with your CV for 1 year. Once this period has elapsed, we will proceed to destroy them.
FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- Purpose of treatment: In case of subscription to our commercial information bulletins, personal data will be processed to manage that subscription and send you personalized information about our products or services through the email that you have provided us. You can unsubscribe in the newsletter subscription.
- Legitimation: The legitimation is your consent.
- Conservation period: until you decide to stop receiving our newsletters. You can request the withdrawal by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. Recipients of transfers
We will not pass on your details to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their processing, and to oppose to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
You can send your request through the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that we have not properly addressed your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following channels:
- Electronic office: www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid
- Phone: 901 100 099 – 91 266 35 17
6. Security measures
ORIENTEED, SL has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.